Brief History of the Firm
CNJohnson & Associates, Inc. traces its roots back to 1982 when Mr. Johnson started conducting seminars on chargeback financial issues (National Association for Bank Cost & Management Accountants and PACE Applied Technology, Inc.). These successful seminars were customized for individual clients and conducted at the clients offices (TRW Information Systems Division Experion). In 1992 Mr. Johnson expanded the firms capabilities by working with an associate.
The firm began working in partnership with clients to:
- Develop a high-level project plan for an intra-company billing system (First Security Information Technology).
- Provide assistance with chargeback philosophy and audit of existing chargeback system (Union Pacific Railroad).
- Assist with chargeback philosophy, requirements definition for selection of vendor software, assessment of vendor packages, and implementation of vendor software (Allegiance Healthcare Baxter Healthcare).
Within the last three years CNJohnson & Associates, Inc. has expanded to include highly capable technical staff. The firm is now able to assist clients on a much broader range of projects:
- Performing educational, administrative, financial, programming and analysis consulting services to assist with upgrading and implementation of vendor chargeback systems for centralized and distributed information technology services (Stop & Shop Markets, Inc. Ahold Information Services and SuperValu, Inc.).
- Performing analysis of telecommunications billing process, developed a procedure manual for the telecommunications help desk and support staff, and is conducting an audit of the current chargeback system (County of San Bernardino).
Mr. Johnson and his associates are very frequent speakers at IT Financial Management Association seminars and conferences. They have spoken at PACE User Group meetings. Mr. Johnson has spoken at other professional organizations, such as the Edison Electric Institute/American Gas Association Information Technology Conference and the Institute of Management Accountants.
By keeping current in the field of technology financial management CNJohnson & Associates, Inc. is able to apply this expertise to consulting engagements, which encompass the whole range of financial management for IT services.
[ Home ] [ Mission ] [ History ] [Our Team ] [Articles]
[ Clients ] [ Course Abstracts ] [ Seminar Schedule ]